“The assumption that color is perhaps no more than mere decoration is absolutely false and counterproductive. Sensible color design, one that understands the ultimate goals, can only be solved through the integration of art and science – a concept that embodies the IACC’s professional philosophy.” Frank Mahnke,President IACC International
Trained by Frank Mahnke and as an associate member of the IACC-NA, Jacquelene’s interdisciplinary approach to colour design seeks to create a human-centred balance among the expression of univeral aesthetics, the reality of psychological and physiological effects of colour, and the presentation of personal taste.
Jacquelene’s knowledge and qualification in the field of the human response to colour, together with a successful 20 year career working for large multinationals in marketing and advertising has given her the skills to not only clearly understand her client’s needs but to deliver to those needs. This experience also lends itself to finding it somewhat “easy” to work as a member of larger project teams when required that may include painters, builders, architects, interior designers, ergonomists and lighting engineers as well as user groups.
- Health and Aged Care Facilities
- Residential Strata properties
- Commercial properties
- Residential Dwellings
- Educational Facilities
- Other Ad Hoc environments including 24hr control room environments
The Colour Agency Remit includes:
- Initial project review and client brief
- Site visit/s and phone meetings with client and suppliers
- Studio time working with all the relevant colours, architectural plans, photos and materials used.
- Paint company brushouts
- Sample pots if requested
- Where needed samples of material finishes e.g. bricks, pavers, roofing, windows, flooring, fencing, paving, guttering, tiles, carpet, laminate and benchtops
- Where applicable, in depth colour strategy outlining the function and aesthetics associated with the colour specifications in accordance with the users needs including reference to ISO Standards when required e.g. ISO11064
- 3D Imaging
- Colour Specification Boards
- Travel within the Sydney Metropolitan area
Please contact The Colour Agency for further details about the service and fees relevant to your brief